Welcome and thank you for visiting. If you enjoy what you read here, please come back and visit again!
 
Close window

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thanks to a handful of people who remembered it was my birthday yesterday...

Weird shit happens when you hide your Facebook birthday

Meh...

Well, it couldn't be simpler. I have deactivated my birthday date on Facebook, and waited to see who will remember that it was "that time of the month" for me...

Well, I can count them on my fingers, glad I've passed the ones I have on my hands, but I didn't surpass the ones on my feet.

So, shout outs go out to the following people who remembered (or cheated, lol): my mom, my sister, Clau Gruia (Baloo), Steff Beff, Fritz, Srj, Cristina (Tinutza), Eve, Alex (Anabol), Szilveszter, Alex (missed by two days, but it counts anyway), Lucica.

These are the people who I wish to thank for remembering that I am one year older, and that they stood by me, some more than others.

So, I'm 29 years old. Still kickin'. Still alone. Still here.

Wake me up when September ends...

- David aka. Tassadar over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment